Sea to Summit Comfort Deluxe Insulated Mat Regular Wide
The Comfort Deluxe Insulated model combines a luxurious stretch fabric top, a 3 inch (8cm) thickness of Air Sprung Cells™ and our award winning dual layer design. It redefines what deluxe comfort in the backcountry means.
- Dual layer design ensures a level of built-in redundancy; if you do end up with a puncture in one layer of the mattress, the other layer remains fully functional.
- Multi-function valve for fast and easy inflation, deflation and fine tuning of air pressure
- The Comfort Plus range features two separate layers of Air-Sprung Cells™ each with its own valve for unparalleled comfort.
- 40D rip-stop nylon face fabric offers the right balance between weight and durability.
- We have pioneered the use of a liquid TPU lamination process in outdoor products. Common in the medical and aeronautical industries, it is vastly superior to the roll-to-roll film lamination process usually used in air pads. The TPU bonds better and more consistently than a film, virtually eliminating delamination issues.
- An anti-microbial treatment is added to the TPU to prevent issues caused by warm, moist air trapped inside the mat.
- The Comfort Plus Mat has an R-Value of 5, and is ideal for summer use.
- All Sea to Summit sleeping mats come with a quality stuff sack, a repair kit containing six self-adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve insert.
- For extended storage, the mat should be laid flat, and folded as few times as possible with the valve open.
- Length: 73 in/186 cm
- Width: 25 in/64 cm
Height/Depth: 3 in/8 cm
Weight: 2 lbs 11 oz/1215g
R Value: 5
No. of Air Sprung Cells: 392