Oztrail, Cotton Canvas Jumbo Hooded -7ºC Sleeping Bag
90 x 230 cm
40 x 20 x 35 cm
Rated to -7°C
Ideal sleeping bag for outback touring
Designed to fit most popular swags – rugged canvas outer shell for durability – it’s the ideal companion for your swag
- Non-allergenic hollow fibre ExoTherm Xr® Fill has outstanding insulating properties
- 8.5 Oz cotton canvas outer shell for rugged durability
- Easy care flannel cotton inner lining for added sleep comfort and warmth.
- 2 x 150 gsm high loft hollow chamber polyester fibre to trap warm air providing superior insulation and heat retention
- Cocoon inspired hood with draw cord for a better night’s sleep
- Rugged and secure auto-lock full length side zip for easy access with Velcro closure to maintain zip position throughout the night
- Overlapping foot zip reduces any cold spots and the twin zipper head allows full adjustment of the foot zip from both sides to regulate body temperature
- Velcro closure at top of the sleeping bag keeps the bag around you allowing you to control the temperature by adjusting the zip
- Eziglide™ zip guard helps prevent the zip from snagging
- Canvas duffle style carry bag with adjustable storage straps for quick access and easy pack away
|Design:||The ideal partner for your swag thanks to its rugged canvas outer shell, but equally capable on its own. A very roomy design with extra width and two layers of insulation to keep you warm down to -7°C.
Easy car flannelette inner lining gives you a nice warm feeling when you climb in too.
|Minimum Temperature Rating:||-7°C|
|Hood:||Luxury cocoon style lip hood with draw cord so that you can tighten the hood snugly around your head with elastic draw cord to keep you extra warm.|
|Outer shell fabric:||8.5 Oz cotton canvas outer shell for rugged durability|
|Inner fabric:||Cotton flannel|
|Filling:||2 x 150gsm ExoTherm Xr® synthetic hollow fibre fill. ExoTherm Xr® is a high quality hollow fibre that has had its surface area increased dramatically through two processes; firstly the fibres are crimped so they have a powerful lofting ability, secondly the fibres are twisted together in pairs offering even more surface area to trap warm air. The result is a high loft fill that captures a large volume of warm air and restricts its movement offering remarkable levels of insulation.|
|Zipper:||#5 Coil zip with auto-lock zipper.
Velcro closure at top helps keep bag closed when unzipped.
Eziglide™ zip guard prevents the zipper snagging during operation
|Draft Tubes:||Draft tubes prevent cold air from entering the sleeping bag via the zip.|
|Dimensions:||90 x 230 cm|
|Pack Size:||40 x 20 x 35 cm|
|Carry Bag:||Canvas duffle style carry bag with adjustable storage straps|
|Warranty:||1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty against defects of material or manufacture.|